設為首頁收藏本站|簡體中文

天羅地網

 找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動
樓主: 容燥兒
打印 上一主題 下一主題

英文視頻節目文字記錄(測試版)

[複製鏈接]

5886

主題

1

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

6#
發表於 2015-10-30 19:35:24 |只看該作者
03: 12 一千下以上,其實

03: 12 Over a thousand times, actually

03: 13 十五分鐘都唔駛

03: 13 we need less than fifteen minutes to finish it

03:14 十五分鐘都唔駛就拍到一千下

03: 14 we do not need fifteen minutes to finish it

03: 17 你一秒鐘兩下嘛,但係你初初你累,呢度要講講先,你累但係唔好停喎

,你可以保持好慢好慢,唔好停。你初初咁就快喇,一二三四五六七八九十

…… 但係你一累休息就唔好比佢停晒,保持返郁少少,直到你個體能恢復返,

又可以快返

03: 17 Say, you make twice in a second. You may feel tired in this rhythm. I need to

clarify. You should not stop even you feel tired when you are doing the exercise. You

can slow it down but should not stop. You make it faster in the beginning, one two

three four five six seven eight nine ten… but should not stop once you feel tired. You

at least keep moving a bit until your physical capacity recovers. You can make it

faster again

03: 42 但你頭先講過…….

03: 42 what you just said…

03: 43 但係你攞個震盪嘛

03: 43 You have to get the swing

03: 45 你話等佢撞埋去自己撞開

03: 45 You said let the feet hit each other and bounce apart

03: 45 係喇,最好就係咁

03: 45 Exactly. It is the best.

03: 48 自己撞開

03: 48 Bounce apart

03: 48 係喇係喇

03: 48 Yes, exactly

03:49 即係好似我地平時D 波波咁

03: 49 It just like bouncing balls

03: 50 但係如果平時累的話好快累,但係累時要保持返,但係可以慢D,都唔

可以比佢停,我地要攞個人體血液果個震盪嘛,整體震盪,同宇宙果個弦線平

衡返,咁佢自己可以行架嘛,一千下以上
回復

使用道具 舉報

5886

主題

1

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

5#
發表於 2015-10-30 19:35:07 |只看該作者
01:43 好喇,呢度唔用力既,但係功效係邊度會發覺呢,我地呢個動作係攞返

你個人體同宇宙果個震盪既弦線,你果時會感覺到有條氣由個腳跟行上黎呢,

全身通晒既,乜野病都好。咁當然你自己注意D 飲食喇,你要揾個醫生驗一驗

你個身體適應邊D 食物,唔好既你要戒既,有D 人唔鍾意食得辣野嘛,有D 人唔

食得雞蛋,有D 人雞蛋唔食牛奶架嘛。尤其是有皮膚病既人唔好食雞蛋牛奶添

喇,同埋D 小麥唔好食喇。佢果D 皮膚會敏感嘛。

01: 43 OK, this exercise does not need intentional force. But the outcome relies on

that this set of exercise brings your body back the frequency of the string of the

universe. That is why in this exercise you may feel there is stream of Qi goes from

your toes then it circulates throughout your body. It can heal all the illnesses.

Meanwhile, you should pay attention to your eating habit. You should seek a

physician to check out what food you cannot eat. You should stop eating those

causing you allergy. Say, somebody may not want to eat something spicy, somebody

cannot eat egg, somebody cannot drink milk, and especially people suffering from

skin allergy cannot eat egg, milk and wheat.

02:25 但呢個動作非常好,能醫百病

02: 25 This exercise is very good. It can heal everything I would say

02:27 咁即係我地其實唔好用枕頭,「浪」住個頸骨

02: 27 Actually, should we not to lie our head on a pillow, but lie our back neck on

that stuff?

02:29 係喇,揾兩本雜誌喇,個範圍就好似個啤酒樽咁

02: 29 For sure. Using two volumes of magaize, fold it in the size that looks like a

beer can

02:34 咁大家呢,如果有問題,就即係入黎喇,博士就即刻答到你

02: 34 OK. Everybody please does not hesitate if you have any question. Dr. can

answer you instantly

02:39 有個小朋友,有人話係台灣踏單車撞左,都掟左個EMAIL 比我,我都教左

佢一D 方法,佢話而家係台灣開始醒左少少

02: 39 Some days ago, there was a youngster injured in a bicycle accident in Taiwan.

People also dropped me an email. I taught them some ways to help that youngster. I

heard of that youngster has become awake a bit

02: 51 咁我地下一節時候

02: 51 Let us continue in the next session

02:52 呢個非常好用,我地下一節繼續

02: 52 That is very useful. Let us continue in the next session

02:53 開始

02: 53 Let us start

02:56 係喇,Dr. 頭先你講健康問題,就有好多聽眾打入黎。頭先你講到拍果隻

腳喇,其實有問人叫要拍幾耐

02: 56 Yes, Dr. What you was just talking about health issues. Many people ask how

long should the clapping feet exercise last?

03: 08 一千下以上

03: 08 Over a thousand times
回復

使用道具 舉報

5886

主題

1

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

地板
發表於 2015-10-30 19:34:51 |只看該作者
00:57 但係唔用力喎,要攞果個「盪韆鞦」既力,即係細個玩韆鞦,佢自己

「FING」,即係佢自己咁「FING」埋去,呢個我地試過坐輪椅起返身架,好多

個都

00: 57 Be aware that do not intend to use force. You may use the force just like you

play on swings. So to speak, you played on swings when you were a child, you would

have let it swing by itself. I mean you let your feet swing and hit each other and

bounce apart. Some cases, who were sitting in a wheel chair, tried this exercise and

got recovered at the end

01:12 係呀,而家呢度直程有一個問到,如果個身體不適呢,又可以點樣,例

如步行禪呀,想問下你

01: 12 Yes. There is a question about what if the body gets something wrong, what

can we do, for example, the walking Zen?

01:19 呢個最犀利,你地可以教爸爸媽媽老人家,可以好心教佢,呢個最厲害

,呢個仙術黎,呢個方法係神仙留低比我,呢個神仙就係好神奇既野喇,唔講

呢,呢個係我個故事,但係呢個係醫人無數喎

01: 19 This feet exercise is the most powerful. You folks may teach it to your parents

and senior generations in your families. That is the most powerful. Actually, that is

an exercise taught by a supernatural entity. “it” left it to my. The story is pretty

magical, but I do not want to talk much on it today because it is my story. What I can

say is that exercise successfully healed many people

01:38 即係兩隻腳撞埋

01: 38 Actually letting our feet hit each other?

01:39 伸直係張牀,但係要揾埋「浪」住整,撞埋彈開

01: 39 lie on the bed, but your back neck lie on that stuff, let your feet hit and

bounce

01:42 唔好用枕頭

01: 42 Not using the pillow
回復

使用道具 舉報

5886

主題

1

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

板凳
發表於 2015-10-30 19:34:34 |只看該作者
網址﹕https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RR_yTLiWUc(英文字幕)
        
                    
         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         3. 郭兆明博士 傳授「拍腳功」           

(巳有人負責)
  




00:00 似乎D 網友對酒色財氣D 問題呢,錢方面就無咁多,但有好多唔同有關健

康既問題喎。咁Dr. 諗住繼續去答丫,定係……

00: 00 It seems that friends in the chatroom are less likely to ask the questions about

money, but they are concerned about the questions about health. So Dr. Kwok,

would you carry on answering those questions or…

00:10 夠鐘未呀?

00: 10 Is the time up?

00:11 重有五分鐘喇,呢節

00: 11 there is five minutes left, this session

00:12 五分鐘呢,答問題就唔好喇,我就好現實既,我就比解決問題既方法…

00: 12 Only five minutes left, I think I would not answer new questions at this

moment. I am a pragmatist. I would like to offer you folks the solutions.

00:19 大家都要健康…

00: 19 Everybody also wants to have good health

00:21 你講理論無用既,你搞咩都無用既,你自己醫自己最好,舉例丫,你揾

個雜誌,我原本揾個玻璃樽,包條毛巾,枕住後頸,瞓係度,而家玻璃樽你驚

危險丫,啤酒樽,揾兩本雜誌捲起用毛巾包住瞓係度,平時咁樣瞓,伸直隻腳

,但係果個腳掌呢,就自己咁樣拍喇,咁樣拍

00: 21 It is useless to just talk about theory. What you did is useless. Self-healing is

the best way to go. For example, you use a magazine, originally you should use a

glass bottle, and wrap them with a towel, and then lie your back neck on that

magazine. Lie on the bed. Glass in some sense may be dangerous to do that. You fold

two volumes of magazines and wrap them up with a towel, and lie your back neck on

it, keep your legs straight. For your feet, you just let them clap in this way

00:53 兩隻腳掌咁樣拍?

00:53 Clap our feets in this way?

00:54 唔係,兩隻腳跟唔郁

00: 54 No. Our toes should not move in this exercise

00:55 掌跟唔郁,兩隻腳掌……

00: 55 I see. Keep our toes fixed, and clap the feet

00:56 係,咁拍

00: 56 Yes. Clap it in this way






回復[url=]舉報[/url]



回復

使用道具 舉報

5886

主題

1

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

沙發
發表於 2015-10-30 18:45:12 |只看該作者
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-64xHWZpHQ
郭兆明博士 - 通識 - 醫療保險 (巳有人負責)(英文字幕巳譯)

0.01最近有單新聞闗於什麼自願性醫療保險不包套餐
Recently, there is a news about voluntary conditional health insurance scheme
0.08但是醫療保險制度就無人提及到
But nobody mentioned the system of health insurance
0.14表面就好像讓人醫病有保障
It seems like secure the cost of treatments for illnesses
0.16但背後隠藏了很大危機
But the hidden crisis is enormous
0.21大家可以探討一下
Let us investigate this
0.25根據我搜集的資料,在坊間上的調查
According to the information I gathered, I have conducted a research in the market
0.31有些人無買保險是不用死,有買保險才無辜辜的要死,你知為何嗎?大貓
Some people would survive if they did not buy health insurance, but those who bought health insurance will die innocently. Do you know why, Joan?
0.43買了保險會死?
Those who buy health insurance will die?
0.44對啊!有買要死!無買就不用死!
Yes, people who buy health insurance will die and those who don’t buy will survive
0.46舉個例:就當我生病
For instance, if I’m sick
0.50就因為我有買保險,保額十多萬以內.
My health insurance will cover around a hundred thousand HKD
0.54我看醫生就不用自己付錢,全部費用可以由保險公司負責
I can visit a doctor without paying, the insurer will cover all the costs
0.59就這樣,到我看醫生的時侯
In this way, when I go to see a doctor
1.01觀念上,我依賴了保險賠償
I will depend on the health insurance
1.05不良的醫生就巧立明目
Then, bad doctors will tell you to do unnecessary body checks.
1.09驗東,驗西,
Check this and check that.
1.20驗了之後,之後來招,要更詳盡報告.最後叫你去照磁力共振,腦掃描,再加多樣花樣.又驗肝,又驗腎,又胡亂驗.
After routine medical examination, they will ask for a doctor report and ask you to do MRI scan, brain scan, and even more, renal function test, liver function test, and blindly check your body.
1.33至少使掉了幾萬銀,因為保險公司出錢嘛
At least spending tens of thousands HKD, because the insurer will pay for them.
1.37那時侯就人為刀俎,我為魚肉
At that time, bad doctors can control you.
1.39表面上著數,分文無缺
This seems to have artificial benefits because you do not have to pay
1.46最大危險在什麼時侯出現呢?
But when does the greatest danger appear?
1.46在某些病症時侯
When you have some specific illnesses,
1.50因為西醫醫術是對抗性治療呢
Because western medical method is confrontational treatments
1.56做手術!!
Do surgery!
1.59年輕人都要換膝蓋骨
They would advise you to change your knee pan at a very young age
2.03因傷了膝蓋骨
Because of knee pan injuries
2.11他們技窮無醫術嘛
They have limited medical skills
2.13做手術幾錢呀?割個瘤仔,粉瘤之類.什麼良性瘤都割掉.
How much is a surgery? To remove a tumour, such as a sebaceous cyst, remove any benign tumour
2.20醫生講的說話,模棱兩可,你不割嗎?可能有惡化,所以你就割了
Doctors give ambiguous advice. If you don’t remove a tumour, it may give rise to malignant neoplasms. So you remove it.   
2.25因為你買了保險,由保險公司付賬
Because of the health insurance you bought, the insurer will pay the bill
2.30此時你開始怕死.因為不用錢,所以你不會和他們抗衡
At this point, you start to afraid of death unconsciously, because you don’t have to pay, you won’t resist doctors
2.37但是我無錢呢?十多萬呀?!無錢無得醫,唯有到處問人
But what if I don’t have money? A hundred thousand HKD? No money so no treatment, then I need to seek other treatment methods.
2.44什麼草葯鋪,中醫,江湖朗中都試一下,
And try some herbal medicine, Chinese medicine and other alternative treatments.
2.52試到某類療法,或者偏方,竟痊癒了
Keep trying until a treatment cures you
3.00有錢做手術的,就大件事了
The one who did surgery is screwed.
3.05他割了腫瘤,不代表痊癒
Doing surgery does not mean that you are cured.
3.08手術跟本無醫到病源
Surgeries do not cure the origin of illnesses
3.12仍然留了個病根
The root of illnesses remains
3.15到了復發,和擴散
It will recur and spread
3.17這就玩完了
Then this is the end of it
3.18所以說,你有買保險,是讓你致死的原因
Therefore, buying insurance is the cause of your death
3.21你疏忽了,又漫不經心,又有貪念
You are careless and greedy
3.25哇!看西醫不用錢,看中醫要自費.
Thinking that you don’t need to pay for western medicine, while you need to pay for Chinese medicine.
3.30所以就送命了
Thus giving your life away
3.35此為第一個原因,第二呢?
This is the first reason, what about the second one?
3.37因為用醫療保可以向保險公司要錢
Because you can claim money from health insurance
3.40所以知道我們的
That’s why in our society
3.33政府醫院驗身都要排期,排幾個月呢?排太久呢?
Doing body checks in public hospitals need to wait for months, we need to wait for too long!
3.39我們有權懷疑政府醫生呢,維護他們的行業利益啊!
We have the right to suspect that public hospitals’ doctors are protecting the interest of their industry.
3.56整天叫你外出驗身
They will always ask you to do body check outside
4.00你想快?就外邊私家醫院驗吧
If you want a fast report, you can go to private hospitals for body check
4.06對了!所以開好多的同黨化驗所
Right! Thus there are many linked health check centres.
4.10全部醫生都係串謀的
This is a conspiracy led by all doctors

4.12租貴,搞來搞去
The rent is expensive and made up different excuses
4.18所以話是一個醫療陷阱
Thus this is a medical trap
4.19你行入去這個陷阱
You are walking into this trap
4.21隨便找個中醫把把脈就行啦
Causally find a Chinese doctor to take the pulse is enough
4.28哪要故弄玄虛,驗來驗去
Why do you need so many body checks?
4.30說的對嗎?
Am I right?
4.36我們早幾日醫一個人
We cured a person a few days ago
4.39哪要驗東驗西
Do we need body check?
4.43望一下求診的走路狀態,就知腳有事否
We know is there a problem at his/her legs by watching the walking posture of the person
4.46哪條筋拉住啦,機器照唔到,氣不到,筋有事
Which tendon is twisted, “Qi” is not running, tissue has problems
4.50怎照呀?驗也驗不到啊!所以這個世界出了大問題
How can you check this by machines? Medical reports cannot reflect these problems. Thus this world has a big trouble.
4.52現今美國經濟出事,就是醫療保驗這項目出了事
Now the problems in America’s economy is contributed by the problem of health insurance.

5.00因為有筆大錢,撥了出來,咁可以的巧立名目.所以就各出奇謀
Because there are a large sum of money in the pool, everyone is trying to get the most out of it.
5.08因為保險制度,多了政府醫生出來開診所,所以政府人手就缺乏囉
Because of the insurance system, doctors are more likely to open private clinics, thus public hospitals are lack of doctors.
5.15好了,現在政府比人話投訴開放入外來醫生少,但是醫生團體又為難人,叫人考廣府話口試
Now public hospitals are trying to import doctors, but the doctors’ association put them into a difficult position, examining their Cantonese.
5.25不知所謂,果真胡作非為,以往讀醫全部英文修讀的
Utterly nonsense! All doctors studied medicine in English.  
5.33其實找個護士識廣府話就解決到啦
In fact, nurses can translate Cantonese for foreign doctors.
5.35全部保護自己的利益
All of them are protecting their own interests.
5.38整個醫療制度是失控的
The whole medical system is out of control.
5.42政府投下資源,幾百憶的嘛.全盤錯的,全盤錯的
The government invested tens of billions HKD, all wrong, all wrong.
5.50就你開放.......
If you want to open the medical industry,

5.56好簡單,成個醫療系統判比台灣
It’s very simple, let Taiwan takes care of the whole medical system
6.00台灣幫你搞好保險幫你設計好管理好醫院
Taiwan would fix the insurance, send doctors, and design the system of hospitals.
6.06因為全亞洲最好的醫院模式嘛
Because they have the best medical system in Asia.
6.10整天講中港台,大團結嘛.叫台灣方面來囉,何愁人材
You always talk about China, Hong Kong and Taiwan are all united. Ask Taiwanese to come, they have many talented people
6.16對不?
Right?
6.19斷人衣食,怎行呢?你不可要人失業哦?
Then they will all be screwed, they will become unemployed.
6.21那班不良醫生好聰明的,去搞移民囉.搞婦科產子,搞第二樣囉,搞美容囉
Those bad doctors are very clever, they have other options such as migrant, maternal service, and cosmetic service.
6.30蛇有蛇路鼠有鼠路嘛.叫不良醫生返大陸開業囉
Snakes have snake’s road, rats have rat’s road, ask bad doctors to open clinic in Mainland.
6.33全盤交予台灣會成事的啊
Let Taiwan in charge would be successful
6.39我相信他們好開心來幫你手的
I believe that they would be very happy to help you.
6.43人家將你成個醫療系統完善,相關方面有經驗丫嘛,全亞洲最好醫療服務制度都在台灣
They would improve the whole medical system, they have relevant experiences, and Asia best medical service system is in Taiwan.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 03:05 , Processed in 0.037810 second(s), 17 queries .

回頂部