網友鍛煉“蝴蝶式”體驗報告

逍遙鼠網友:
我做了好幾次,只有一次感覺到後背熱了。我同事反應比較明顯,她只做了一會兒就感覺有股熱流從後背走向頭頂。
Kfcc:
您的同事感覺有股熱流從後背走向頭頂 是氣運行督脈的感覺,不錯呀!
逍遙鼠網友:
但我卻沒有特別明顯的感覺,這兩天還眼睛特別酸,總想閉著,可能肝血不足吧。按理蝴蝶式對肝經應該是有好處的
Kfcc:
您之前鍛煉感覺到後背熱了,等於“補腎”啦!眼睛特別酸嗜睡,就是肝調整排毒的好現象!因為以前太操勞了,現在要“補眠”嘛!出來練功,要多休息夠夠啦!

---原文轉帖自山藥論壇

逍遙鼠網友:

對了,還發現最近長強穴周圍摸著挺溫暖的,不像以前那麽冷。呵呵,應該是有效果出現了

練了幾天覺得不累,也沒多少疼痛感,今天才發現原來我的腿沒有緊貼到地面,需不需要壓壓?還是不用管,接著練,慢慢的就自己能緊貼地面了

kfcc:

發現原來我的腿沒有緊貼到地面,需不需要壓壓?不必拉太過,能夠做勉強多一下下就好,就這樣就可以,慢慢做久了應該自然會變松啦!

逍遙鼠網友:

樓主,有個問題,我屁股、大腿、膝蓋這一截摸著都是涼的,當然不摸自己也不會覺得冷。但是我覺得應該摸起來溫暖才是正常的,有沒有什麽功法、動作讓這段溫暖起來。我坐車或開會的時候會把雙手放在膝蓋上溫暖它一下下。

kfcc:

這不是隨便鍛煉一下某些其他功法後,即可馬上轉變的,多鍛煉蝴蝶式,過了段時間慢慢就會慢慢改變啦!如果有人全身手腳容易冰冷,鍛煉某功法後幾兩個星期後,馬上調整體質改變,不再手腳冰冷,變得每天都好像坐在暖爐上,哈!如果有如此特快特效的功法,我還要請各位網友通知kfcc一聲,因為我研究小功法那麽久,都還沒有遇到過,哈!

逍遙鼠網友:

我發現這個蝴蝶式真有點疏肝的效果,最近心情一直很好,很舒暢。

kfcc:

確實如此,這也是因為您之前出現眼睛酸澀調整排毒後,瀉濁氣、補肝氣的效果啦!

蝴蝶操,真的蠻不錯!   

我看到很多人都在練蝴蝶操,而且效果也不錯,我自己本身也有很多病癥,也就抱著試試的心態吧,我才做了幾天,就有效果了。
平時我如果彎腰洗頭的話也像之前有位姐妹說的那樣疼和僵得直也直不起來,那個辛苦只有試了才知道。但是今天中午也是彎腰洗頭了,咦,洗了三遍腰都不覺得累,而且起來的時候也是很順利的一下子就直起來了,之前都聽說練了一段時間有效的,沒有想到我現在只練了幾天就有效的,蝴蝶操真的神了呢,嘿嘿~一定要堅持,加油~~~

原文轉帖自養生教室kellyfong網友的”蝴蝶操,真的蠻不錯!

我也練蝴蝶操了,每次只練100多下,我的方法就是慢慢的煽動兩腿,盡量的讓兩腿貼到地面,動作慢但是每次都要到位,早晚100下,每次全身都熱,堅持練了一個星期發現膽經有瘀堵,在膽經刮痧出了好多黑痧,還發現右腿的肝經有堵,在慢慢的打通。總的來說蝴蝶操是非常好的鍛煉經絡的方法,只要方法對了總是有收獲。

Kfcc:謝謝您的體驗分享!每個人的體質情況不同,有很多網友向您這樣鍛煉100多下,他們也沒有像您這樣好的體會呀!有些人是必須鍛煉1000下(大約10分鐘)才會出現效果的。就好像推腹一樣,有些人推十分鐘就體驗不錯,可是有些人胃病嚴重,推十分鐘也沒有什麽感覺,叫他們增加至20~30分鐘,他們才說奇怪呀!效果出現啦!所以體質病情情況不同,有時候鍛煉時間長短效果也會不同的。

因為轉帖自養生教室

ganxiaohua網友:

自從上個月蝴蝶操帶來的狂熱風暴,我也開始關註蝴蝶操並且認真地練起。
剛開始練的時候感覺兩腿非常的僵硬,根本扇不起來,才練十幾下就覺得腰不舒服。我沒有強迫自己,而是每天增加一定的量,就是今天練30下,明天練50下,後天練80下,那樣的第曾。堅持了10天了,感覺很好,現在扇500--1000下是沒問題的,就是會全身冒汗。這幾天身體有反映了,腿不僵硬了,可以隨意的蹲,隨意的盤。前天感覺膽經有堵,刮了一下出了好幾個黑痧,我覺得這是練蝴蝶操給腿部的經絡排毒。感覺肝經還在打通之中,肝經是最難完全的打通的,因為人一生氣肝經就堵,誰又能做到完全不生氣?所以還是堅持練蝴蝶操吧,那樣即時生氣了也不用害怕肝郁。
闡明一點,我每次練完蝴蝶操我都要打坐,腹部呼吸。打坐的時間也不定,有時候5分鐘有時候10分鐘。個人感覺練完蝴蝶操再打坐非常的舒服,兩腿感覺有股熱流在流動。......

原文轉帖自養生教室

Butterfly exercise, really pretty good!   

I have seen a lot of people practicing butterfly exercises, and the effect is not bad. I myself have a lot of illnesses. I also hold the mentality of trying. I only did a few days and it has an effect.
Usually, if I bend over and wash my hair, it will be as painful and stiff as a sister said before. I can only know if I have tried hard. But at noon today, I also bent over and shampooed. Oh, I didn’t feel tired when I washed my waist three times. When I got up, it was very smooth. It suddenly went straight up. I heard that it was effective for a while, but I didn’t think of it. I have only been practicing for a few days now, the butterfly is really a god,

oh ~ must insist, come on ~~~ The original reposted from the self-supporting classroom kellyfong netizen's "Butterfly exercise, really pretty good!

ganxiaohua User:

I also practiced butterfly exercises. I only practiced more than 100 times each time. My method is to slowly shake my legs and try to let my legs stick to the ground. The movement is slow but every time I have to be in place, 100 times in the morning and evening. The whole body was hot, and I insisted on practicing for a week to find that the gallbladder had a phlegm, and I had a lot of black sputum in the gallbladder. I also found that the liver in the right leg was blocked and slowly opened. In general, the butterfly exercise is very Good way to exercise meridians, as long as the method is right, there is always gain.

Kfcc: Thank you for sharing the experience! Everyone's physique is different, there are many netizens who exercise for you like this, they are not as good as you. Experience! Some people It must be exercised for 1000 times (about 10 minutes) to have an effect. It is like pushing a belly. Some people have a good experience in pushing for ten minutes. However, some people have serious stomach problems, and there is no feeling for pushing for ten minutes. Let them increase to 20~ 30 minutes, they only said strange! The effect appeared! So the physical condition is different, sometimes the effect of exercise time will be different. The

original

reposted self- healing classroom ganxiaohua netizens:

since the fanaticism brought by butterfly exercises last month I also began to pay attention to butterfly exercises and practiced seriously.
When I first started practicing, I felt that my legs were very stiff. I couldn’t fance it. I felt that my waist was uncomfortable after ten or so. I did not force myself, but added a certain amount every day, that is, I practiced 30 times today, 50 times tomorrow, and 80 days after tomorrow, the first time. I have been insisting for 10 days, and I feel very good. Now it is no problem to fan 500-1000, that is, it will sweat all over. These days, the body has reflected, the legs are not stiff, and you can arbitrarily lick, random discs. The day before yesterday, I felt that the gallbladder was blocked, and I had a few black sputum. I thought it was a butterfly exercise to detoxify the meridians of the legs. I feel that the liver is still in the middle of the liver. The liver is the most difficult to get through. Because people are blocked by the liver, who can do it completely? So still insist on practicing the butterfly exercise, so that you are not angry with the liver.
To clarify, I have to meditate and breathe in the abdomen every time I finish the butterfly exercise. The time for meditation is not fixed, sometimes 10 minutes and sometimes 10 minutes. Personally feel that after practicing the butterfly exercise, it is very comfortable to meditate, and the legs feel that there is a flow of heat. ......

original text post self-

healing classroom lilianlilian50 netizens:

practice butterfly style harvest a lot! ! The acne disappeared, and the humidity went mostly~~ After
watching the butterfly style introduced by kfcc, it produced some interest, and then practiced for about forty days or so, the effect was quite remarkable. It is said that I have been a acne face since junior high school. Although it is not much, it has always been a long-term change. It has never stopped. It is very depressed. It has also been contacted before Pingyi, but then it has not been adhered to. Butterfly style is done. Relatively relaxed and pleasant, they all watched while watching TV. By the time of 30 days or so, the surrounding colleagues began to ask how the acne was gone. Naturally, the benefits of the butterfly type were taken out, O (∩_∩ Ohaha~ Of course, in addition to acne, there are many other harvests, and the skin color is better than before. It turns out that the eczema in the spring and summer is basically gone, and it is hard to climb the building. become flexible and very powerful, the most important is that the body becomes relaxed, refreshed after getting all, the overall feeling really good ha ~ ~

original reprint from health classroom

sarahlee users butterfly workout experience report

done The butterfly is hot, why?

I practiced butterfly exercises for almost a month. I have heard this name before and I didn’t pay attention to treating gynecological diseases. Later I learned that butterfly exercises can not only treat women’s gynecological diseases, but also treat men’s prostate diseases, and for those who are not sick. It can also play a preventive role.
      So, I started practicing.
      I can do five or six hundred a day at the beginning, and it doesn't take much effort. It is to shake my legs. I also feel that it is very easy.
      Later, I saw the post of classmates in the classroom to know that butterfly exercises must be standardized to have an effect.
      So, I will increase the intensity, each stretched hard, pull the legs parallel to the ground, so do one by one, do one hundred a day.
      It is very painful to pull the inside of the leg every time, and the pain represents an effect. I am very happy.
      Because I still have no gynecological diseases, but after a few days, I have a small problem to be improved. I used to have a little itching. I did not have a butterfly exercise for a few days.
      And there is still a phenomenon that I don't understand very well. Just last week, I found that every time I did more than 30 times, I felt that there was a warm current that rushed to my face, and my face was hot immediately. This state continued until I did it. It’s not hot after seven or eighty. When I get to the head of my face, I will start sweating. If I insist on ten, I will not do it. I will feel very tired and tired.
      This happened on the first day. I thought it was influenced by other factors. Later, it lasted for more than a week, and it was like this every time. I flipped through the meridian map and didn't quite understand why it would be hot to do a butterfly face.
      Do the students who insist on doing this have this situation?

The original text

reposted from the health care classroom kfcc:
a warm current rushed to the face, if staying there, indicating that some diseases in your head area are adjusting. Nervous breakdown, high blood pressure, and kidney and liver adjustments are all tired.

Sarahlee:
This shows that it is a good phenomenon, thank you for your guidance.
I have no symptoms of neurasthenia and high blood pressure. After all, I am still young, but I am so

angry that I often feel bad. Can butterfly exercises adjust this? Haha can be too good. kfcc: Liver will sometimes insomnia. Therefore, the gas impact head adjustment is also relevant. ...

the big detox reaction after the butterfly type exercise.

User:

Thank you, Mr. kfcc! Let me also talk about my experience of doing butterfly exercises. Under the guidance of my husband, I have been doing this exercise for twenty days. Basically twice a day, every ten minutes, can only do 200 times at the beginning, now can do 600 times. About ten days ago, there were symptoms of diarrhea, but I felt that I had not eaten anything wrong. I didn’t take any medicine. After two days of training, I stopped. The original belly of the drum was a lot, and it started around five o’clock in the afternoon. Feeling hungry. The amount of stool is much more every day, and there are some types. But when I was full of confidence, I had the following symptoms: I felt tired and painful three days ago. When I was doing butterfly exercises this morning, I felt tired and slightly hurt except for the entire back of my shoulder. This morning's stool is just one. Ding points. Why is this so? Is it that I have not done enough time? Thank you!

Kfcc reply:

The symptoms of diarrhea are gastrointestinal detoxification, do not have to take the drug to force it. Three days ago, I began to feel tired, and a slight pain was a phenomenon of kidney adjustment. I could push the back of my waist with a hollow fist and push 108 times each time. Feeling tired on the back, a slight pain, may be the feeling of lung or stomach adjustment, it does not matter, normal phenomenon. In the morning, the stool is only a little bit, because it is repaired again. It seems that the road maintenance, traffic (stool) will naturally be slower or temporary constipation, etc., and when the detoxification adjustment is completed, it will naturally return to normal! Now, because it is a large detoxification period, it is recommended to strengthen the exercise, (the exercise time can be added 1~2 times) so that you can help it complete the detoxification project! I have a reference to the article about the gastrointestinal detoxification phenomenon I encountered many years ago. You can refer to it as follows:

The strange detoxification experience of
draining oil has recently seen the detoxification experience of netizens who drained oil. I did not expect to be myself soon. . . . . . . . . The detoxification experience of these days is as follows:
The first day -------- because it was a little rain yesterday, I thought it was a cold, and the whole body was cold. At 2 o'clock in the middle of the night (the time of detoxification of the large intestine) diarrhea, a few mucus out of the oil!
The next day -------- diarrhea belly 4~5 times or so, the night ass will flow out some oily liquid.
The third day -------- is also diarrhea 4~5 times, because in the afternoon, greedy, eat some "fried cake", detoxification to night is even more powerful, at around 3 o'clock in the evening, I found underwear And the pants are oily liquids, I was really shocked! Later, it diarrhea.
The fourth day -------- diarrhea stomach 2 times or so, after practicing the sputum, the belly has a feeling of chill out, and immediately went to diarrhea. The same is true after practicing the abdomen. Because I see the water coming out of the last diarrhea is yellow, I think it may be that the toxins have to be completely cleared, and every day it is completely overwhelming. The

detoxification and diarrhea are different from the general "food poisoning". ! Instead of diarrhea, the more powerless you feel!

Original text reposted from the folk Chinese medicine forum
pastoral dream netizen:

probably in January, because of the decline in resistance, began to bring abnormalities, went to see Chinese medicine, said that it is hot and humid, eat Chinese medicine for ten days, have improved However, because of the reason for going to work, taking medicine intermittently, so the time is good and bad, and the diet is not temperate, I am from Hunan, now in Guangdong, I like to eat spicy food, just like this, the belt is not normal and lasts fast three I have seen this post before, but because I suspected that the effect has not been done, my symptoms have not improved after I finished eating. I put a pillow on the ground. I just started to do it. It feels very difficult and it is very hard, but after insisting on two hundred, I feel that the part below the waist is hot. After two days, the menstruation comes, the first three days of the volume. I interrupted without doing the butterfly style. On the fourth day of the menstrual period, I started to do the butterfly style again. Usually I did two hundred in the morning and two hundred in the evening. It has been going on for about ten days now. After normal, I am very happy, and I am grateful to the landlord for providing such a good method. I still insist on doing it. I am currently doing three hundred at a time. I hope this method can help more people, thank you!

The original text reposted from the folk Chinese medicine forum kfcc "special destruction of gynecological inflammation of the "butterfly"" post

Shantou's boss netizens: I

came to experience the experience, because I just started doing it, I feel hot when I am around 20 times. Then, if you continue to do it, you will feel that the back is hot, because sometimes you feel tired and take a break. The hot feeling will disappear quickly. When you finish 100, your legs are full of sweat. The

original

reposted excerpts from the Yam Forum Pingyi Health Square ilianlilian50 users:

practice butterfly style harvest a lot! ! The acne disappeared, and the humidity went mostly~~ After   
watching the butterfly style introduced by kfcc, it produced some interest, and then practiced for about forty days or so, the effect was quite remarkable. It is said that I have been a acne face since junior high school. Although it is not much, it has always been a long-term change. It has never stopped. It is very depressed. It has also been contacted before Pingyi, but then it has not been adhered to. Butterfly style is done. Relatively relaxed and pleasant, they all watched while watching TV. By the time of 30 days or so, the surrounding colleagues began to ask how the acne was gone. Naturally, the benefits of the butterfly type were taken out, O (∩_∩ Ohaha~ Of course, in addition to acne, there are many other harvests, and the skin color is better than before. It turns out that the eczema in the spring and summer is basically gone, and it is hard to climb the building. become flexible and very powerful, the most important is that the body becomes relaxed, refreshed after getting all, the overall feeling really good ha ~ ~

original reprint from health classroom

Chinayam friends:
I have the power to practice butterfly Nearly 20 days, every morning and up to 300 exercises before going to bed (body flexibility is better, so it is not very difficult to practice). A few days after the initial practice, I found that the leucorrhea color became very good, the number of stools increased every day, and the palms and feet were hot. After a while, the leucorrhea was a little yellow, and this month's menstruation has not come yet. It has been a week late than the previous months. Please ask the teacher to guide the menstrual period. What is the reason? The previous vacation was up to 4 or 5 days late, and it was never too late.

Kfcc:
Some problems with leucorrhea and yellowing and menstrual delay are all due to temporary abnormalities caused by internal organs repairing detoxification after practice. If you adjust it later, it will return to normal.

The original text from the Yam Forum

I practice butterfly exercises - because it can also prevent gynecological diseases,

when practicing V-shaped pull the liver muscles, it is to be able to fall asleep faster, with a try to understand the mentality for three months The effect was really good. Later, in late September, I found that practicing butterfly exercises can eliminate inflammation. At the same time, I can combine the effects of pulling the liver. I think that I can do a good job, so I started it in October. Change to a butterfly exercise twice a day, basically at least 50 at a time.
       The V-shaped liver-drawing exercise must have a large wall to do. The house that I am renting has a large window against the wall. There is a limit to the separation of the thighs. This is also inconvenient, and later I did not practice. Feeling tired, I just practiced butterfly exercises. I have cervicitis. I had a microwave at the end of April last year and I couldn't get on the ring. Once I got on the ring, my body would breed inflammation, and it would be sore and sore. At that time, a doctor had a few boxes of anti-inflammatory drugs. If you don’t have pain after eating, don’t eat it. Anti-inflammatory drugs hurt the stomach. After the work was very tiring at the time, the rest was not good, I felt that the abdomen was faintly uncomfortable, and I went to the pharmacy to buy a few boxes of anti-inflammatory drugs. Basic inflammation did not occur after February. After the weather heats up, the inflammation will always come back, and then add pain in the backache, especially when a bath is frozen in the solar energy period. The pain in the abdomen is better with some hot water bags. Eat a few The anti-inflammatory drugs also stuffed a box of suppositories. Later, I saw the wisdom of not getting sick. I decided not to take medicine. I felt that my stomach was uncomfortable and I was letting the medicine go bad. After a series of health exercises, my inflammation is basically not a big attack. Occasionally I am tired and have a bad rest. I am moxibustion on the abdomen or using a soy bean moxibustion bag. I see that the netizen drinks raw potato juice and I drink it twice. Drink some ginger to warm the stomach; plus daily massage, the abdomen is warm. After doing the butterfly exercise, I feel that the liver is also painful and very tiring. It is easy to fall asleep, and I also have a hip buttocks. The buttocks feel a little hot. The key is to do this exercise for a long time. This is more than a month. I also don't think that there is discomfort in the abdomen. Of course, I can't attribute it to the butterfly exercise. It is very important to keep warm and keep warm. There are many benefits to Dora liver me, and I also hope to eliminate chloasma quickly and wait for new discoveries.
      Next, I will reprint the practice and role of the butterfly exercise. Thank you to the netizen---running to happiness, I only practiced after reading her blog.
            Sit down, under the buttocks, use a blanket that is folded into two palms. Then bend your knees so that your feet are opposite, your feet are close together, and your heels are as close as possible to your lower body. Hold your toes with both hands and open your knees to the sides. Try to stick them to the ground. This is the "butterfly style". When doing this, the back should be straight and the knees vibrate rhythmically to the sides.
       The amount of exercise in this movement is not large, but it is just right to move to the most difficult part of the exercise - the hip. Most people are sitting now, and the impurities in the blood are slowly deposited in the pelvis. The pelvis, which protects the reproductive system and the urinary system, becomes a container for receiving garbage and waste, just like the sanitary corner that we can't usually clean. Over time, meridians barrier, the blood does not run, there will be a breeding ground for bacteria, leading to inflammation. There are all kinds of bacteria inside, these bacteria are on the face are spots, acne, red cockroaches.
       The "butterfly style" can open the meridians on the legs through frequent movements of the legs, so that the blood and blood can be cleaned like a "broom". Not only can it eliminate inflammation, but it can also increase the blood supply to the pelvis and abdominal cavity, so that the internal organs can be rejuvenated by the blood supply. This kind of vitality is reflected in the face is ruddy, white skin, no spots, no acne, delicate face.
       Regular practice of this form can also regulate urinary function and relieve sciatica, which is very suitable for friends who often sit in the office. In addition, this pose has a good maintenance effect on the male prostate. Pregnant women often do this and will go even better during childbirth. You don't want to look at it very simple. Although licorice is inconspicuous, it can be mixed with hundreds of medicines. The key is that you have to practice the right way, and the method is right, it will have a good effect.

Supplementary content (2012-2-16 16:46):
Today is February of 2012. I have calculated that I have been practicing butterfly exercises for more than four months. I now find that my hips on both sides have been warm. In fact, after practicing for three months, there is a sense of heat. The liver of the two legs is practiced a little every day without pain, and the two thighs can be straightened to

supplement the content (2012-2-16 16:49):
And even if my gynecological disease has discomfort, just add warm moxibustion to the abdomen, eat more warm food, do not need to take medicine after doing exercises. If you want to have these effects, you must stick to it for five minutes after you have seen it. If you insist on it, you will have a surprise.

The original text reposted from the health classroom blue / v Persian Bay users' posts

shy0210 User: The

landlord, I came to the menstruation on September 4 last month, this month also came on the 4th, so punctual too happy, the previous few Menstruation is very disordered for a month, and the butterfly style has been practiced for more than a month. I don’t know if it’s its merits, and it seems that the blood clots are also less. The acne on my face is still growing, and the acne increases before and after menstruation. , are relatively small acne, the forehead grows more, may I ask the landlord what is the solution? In addition, the landlord your number is full, how can I add you? Do you have other numbers?

Kfcc:

After menstruation on the butterfly type, menstrual disorders improved very well! The acne on the face is still growing. The acne is increased before and after menstruation. The person who has acne on the forehead is a person with both blood and blood loss. These people have very weak spleen and stomach digestive function, and the heart is hot. It is recommended to eat less spicy. The food that gets angry, (Note: If the diet is paid attention to it, it is a detoxification phenomenon that is detoxifying and arson, it doesn't matter!) It doesn't matter, don't have to add it! My buddy list system also shows the full amount, and I can't add new friends I don't know! No way, ha! The folk Chinese medicine forum has restricted the number of "buddy list". I have been dissatisfied with the administrator, but they still have not improved!

The original reposted from the folk Chinese medicine forum during the

lunch break to do a butterfly exercise - the hip is also hot but the hand is not hot - is the reason for the bladder through the dredge?

January 9
    I did 60 butterfly exercises before lunch break at noon today. (I haven’t done it for three days. I’ve been busy with cupping for a few days.) I found that my hips were hot when I slept, and the whole butt was warm, but it was My two hands are cool. I haven't found this change yet, because I massaged the abdomen at noon, and the two hands were uncomfortable when I put them on my stomach. The hands were too cold. Touching the hip is a hot feeling, and then touching the PP is actually warm, the thigh is also hot, not to mention the two feet. Oh, did the effect of doing this butterfly exercise today so good? In the past two days, my hand was often cold, and there was a tingling on the back of my hand when I hit it with a wooden hammer. It has been many days. The big intestine that knocked on the left hand last night was all numb. It used to be numb in the third Jiaojing. The meridian on the hand did not have time to cupping anything. It was just a knock on it, except for the last year's venous bleeding. On the weekend, I asked my husband to cup the cup from the top to the bottom of my back bladder. The acupuncture was bleeding. The lungs and the liver and gallbladder had a lot of bloodshot. I pulled out three or more cans and did not pull out the yellow water. It seems that there are quite a lot of blood in the blood. After pulling it, I feel a lot easier on the back. The wound is still itchy today, and I will see the situation after the second bloody weather. I can't pull it every day. I think it is not dredging in the bladder on the back. My lower limbs feel more heat. Today, the two feet are very hot after combing the hair, but the hand is very hot and strange. Then look at the

original reposted self-healing classroom blue / v Persian Bay users' posts during the

lunch break to do a butterfly exercise - the hip is also hot but the hand is not hot - is the bladder through the dredge?

January 9
    I did 60 butterfly exercises before lunch break at noon today. (I haven’t done it for three days. I’ve been busy with cupping for a few days.) I found that my hips were hot when I slept, and the whole butt was warm, but it was My two hands are cool. I haven't found this change yet, because I massaged the abdomen at noon, and the two hands were uncomfortable when I put them on my stomach. The hands were too cold. Touching the hip is a hot feeling, and then touching the PP is actually warm, the thigh is also hot, not to mention the two feet. Oh, did the effect of doing this butterfly exercise today so good? In the past two days, my hand was often cold, and there was a tingling on the back of my hand when I hit it with a wooden hammer. It has been many days. The big intestine that knocked on the left hand last night was all numb. It used to be numb in the third Jiaojing. The meridian on the hand did not have time to cupping anything. It was just a knock on it, except for the last year's venous bleeding. On the weekend, I asked my husband to cup the cup from the top to the bottom of my back bladder. The acupuncture was bleeding. The lungs and the liver and gallbladder had a lot of bloodshot. I pulled out three or more cans and did not pull out the yellow water. It seems that there are quite a lot of blood in the blood. After pulling it, I feel a lot easier on the back. The wound is still itchy today, and I will see the situation after the second bloody weather. I can't pull it every day. I think it is not dredging in the bladder on the back. My lower limbs feel more heat. Today, the two feet are very hot after combing the hair, but the hand is very hot and strange. Then look at the

original reposted self-health classroom blue / v Persian Bay users post

workout "butterfly style" has ten days, and indeed there are effects, praise!

Kfcc reply:

You can report your practice experience to everyone! The merits are boundless!

Idyllic dream friends:

Probably in January, because of the decline in resistance, I started to take the abnormality and went to see Chinese medicine. I said that it was hot and humid. After eating for ten days, the Chinese medicine improved. However, because of the reason for going to work, the medicine was intermittent. Therefore, it is good and bad, and the diet is not temperate. I am from Hunan. Now I am in Guangdong. I like to eat spicy food. In this way, it’s not been normal for three months. I have seen this post before, but Because the suspected effect was not done, my symptoms did not improve after the medicine was finished. With the attitude of trying it out, I began to practice the "butterfly style". When I was doing it, I put a pillow on the ground and just started to do it. Feeling very difficult, but also very hard, but after insisting on two hundred, I feel the part below the waist is hot, two days later, menstruation came, the first three days of the big amount, I interrupted without doing butterfly type, menstrual period Four days, I started to do the butterfly style again. Usually I did two hundred in the morning and two hundred in the evening. It has been going on for about ten days now. It’s normal. I am very happy and thank the landlord for providing it. With such a good method, I still insist on doing it. I am currently doing three hundred at a time. I hope this method can help more people, thanksgiving!

The original text was reposted from the folk Chinese medicine forum kfcc's "special eradication of gynecological inflammation" "butterfly style" post

dedicated to the gynecological inflammation of the "butterfly type"

yesterday, a friend came to ask me whether there is a mask or cream with good freckle effect. She said that in the past few years, the original clean face has grown a lot of spots, what cosmetics have been tried, and no effect has been seen, which has become her biggest trouble.
   I think her spot is really serious. Looking far away, the eyes are like a cloud over the clouds, and then look closely, the color is also not good, the glory is not a little luster. Her little red dragonfly grows around her temples and reflects the gynaecology and endocrine status of women. From this point of view, her skin problems are caused by endocrine disorders and gynecological inflammation.
   I was reminded of this, she woke up the flavor: "I do have some gynecological inflammation, dysmenorrhea always, a little while ago also check out the right side of the cyst .html" target = "_ blank" class = "relatedlink"> ovarian cysts. How to adjust it? "
   So, I taught her a special style of gynecology and inflammation--"butterfly style".
The method is very simple, sit down and use a blanket that is folded into two palms under the buttocks. Then the legs are bent and the feet are opposite. Hold your toes with both hands and open your knees to the sides. Try to stick them to the ground. This is the "butterfly style". When doing this, the back should be straight and the knees vibrate rhythmically to the sides.
She was somewhat skeptical when she first learned, but when she insisted on practicing for more than a month, she found that her temperament was obviously good. When she came to the holiday, she no longer had dysmenorrhea, and the little red cockroaches on her face faded. So, this style became her favorite, and I have to do it every day. Colleagues say that she has changed a lot and people are becoming more and more confident.
   The amount of exercise in this movement is not large, but it is just right to move to the most difficult part of the exercise - the hip. Most people are sitting now, and the impurities in the blood are slowly deposited in the pelvis. The pelvis, which protects the reproductive system and the urinary system, becomes a container for receiving garbage and waste, just like the sanitary corner that we can't usually clean. Over time, the meridians will not work, and the blood will not run. Here, bacteria will be born, which will lead to inflammation. There are all kinds of bacteria inside, these bacteria are on the face are spots, acne, red cockroaches.

The "butterfly style" is the fastest

"butterfly" in the body to clean the legs. Through the frequent movements of the legs, the meridians on the legs can be opened, so that the blood can be cleaned like a "broom". Not only can it eliminate inflammation, but it can also increase the blood supply to the pelvis and abdominal cavity, so that the internal organs can be rejuvenated by the blood supply. This kind of vitality is reflected in the face is ruddy, white skin, no spots, no acne, delicate face.
   Regular practice of this form can also regulate urinary function and relieve sciatica, which is very suitable for friends who often sit in the office. In addition, this pose has a good maintenance effect on the man's prostate. Pregnant women often do this and will go even better during childbirth. You don't want to look at it very simple. Although licorice is inconspicuous, it can be mixed with hundreds of medicines. The key is that you have to practice the right way, and the method is right, it will have a good effect.
   When the spotted spots gradually climb onto your skin, obscuring the glory of the past, do you think this is a signal of endocrine disorders? Beauty also needs wisdom, just apply a lot of skin care products on the face, just like itching in the boots, not only can not solve the problem, but also increase the burden on the skin.
  Only when the interior is clean, the external appearance will be good. At the full time, the humidity and temperature are increasing, and it is the moment that is easy to breed inflammation. You can take care of it. Be a beautiful and confident "butterfly" from the moment.

The content is excerpted from the "24 solar health method" (Mu Luo)

yoga effect:
    1 to alleviate pelvic congestion and help the pelvic internal organs health. 2 Relax the knee and hip joints. 3 Correct the spine and make it straight. 4 relax nerves and emotions. 5 help the health of the gonads.
Yoga physiotherapy:
1 genitourinary system (prostate, ovary, male genital and kidney) diseases. 2 menstrual disorders. 3 knee, hip arthritis. 4 sciatic nerve and back pain. 5 sexual organ diseases. 6 is a lotus-style preparation action.

Xhzh friends: I

just started practicing butterfly exercises. I can stick to the ground on one side and no way to stick to the other side. The waist is straight and it is very difficult to accept. While practicing, I shed tears and yawn. Usually my eyes are very dry, I feel very tearful when I practice tears, I must stick to it.

Kfcc: I

shed tears and yawn. (Liver detoxification and liver turbidity) Usually my eyes are very dry, practice tears (liver detoxification phenomenon), continue to work hard! Welcome to report your experience often, thank you!

The original post from the Yam Forum

wine fragrance. Netizen:

The first thing to get up in the morning is to pour a cup of warm water to drink, and then shoot PP, these two are necessary every day. While boiling water to prepare noodles, take PP, morning and practice. Once the water is open, put the salt first, then put it on the surface, let the seasoning go down, immediately turn off the fire and let it slowly mature, and get it in a few minutes. Then I practiced the butterfly exercise (I think the effect of practicing the butterfly exercise after taking the PP is good. After the PP is hot, in the process of practicing the butterfly exercise, I feel that there is a hot air from the tail vertebra that has been rushed along the vertebrae to the upper end, so comfortable. !). After grooming, pat the face, pull the ears, and then comb the hair (comb is also combed by hand until the scalp is a little hot and then combed with a comb), and the work begins one day after eating too early.

The original text of the self-health classroom

shy0210 users:

"...In fact, after I practiced for more than three months, I found that my hips have been warm. After two times, my ass is hot." I practiced for a month, Why am I hot in the legs and hands? That is, the back of the knee should be in the middle of the place. This place is hot, the abdomen is occasionally hot but the hips and buttocks are rarely hot? Is it time to practice?

Kfcc: The

gas will be circulated everywhere, and it will not be as hot every day! what!

Original text from the private Chinese medicine forum

yuan334:

teacher, I started doing butterfly exercises in November, 1-2 times a day, each time for 10 minutes.
At that time, I had a reaction on the second day of the first day. The specific reaction was that after 5 minutes, I felt the back heat, and then spread to the face, like the feeling of blushing, but did not persist after a few days.
After stopping for a long time, I started to resume butterfly operation on January 18th. I insisted on it from the 18th to the present, or 2-3 times a day, every 10 minutes, but this time I did not do it. The feeling of fever in the past, there is no heat at all, what is the reason?
However, there is a good phenomenon that after a few days, I found that the menstrual cycle has been shortened. I used to have a long period of time. Eating Chinese medicine has no effect. This can be said to be a surprise of butterfly exercises.
Thank you!

Kfcc:

I have temporarily left the health classroom for the time being, and I am not posting or teaching here for the time being!

Yoga butterfly style, save the female pelvis!

Butterfly-style yoga is a relatively simple form of yoga for beginners. Butterfly is one of the common forms of Hatha Yoga. It is a sitting posture, and the body movement is slowing and flapping the wings. The butterfly style has a nice name, which is easier for beginners to practice yoga, and the butterfly style is also a pre-preparation style before entering the yoga beam-angle practice. This style has a very important effect for women - to clean up the "hygienic corners" inside the body. The butterfly type is also easier to practice for the beginner yoga, and the butterfly style is also a pre-preparation style before entering the yoga beam-angle practice.

現在的人們,大部分時間都坐著,氣血中的雜質慢慢地沈積到骨盆裏。骨盆就像是身體垃圾的“抽屜”,我們的排泄系統、生殖系統都在這個區域,這裏也不太容易能夠鍛煉到,久而久之,氣血不暢、經脈不通,這個區域就會滋生各種各樣的細菌,引發炎癥。所以,讓流動的能量進入到骨盆,把“衛生死角”清理幹凈,對於我們的健康起著十分重要的作用。

瑜伽蝴蝶式,拯救女性骨盆!

瑜伽蝴蝶式練習步驟

1.坐在地上雙腿雙腳向前伸直並攏手放在身體兩側。

2.彎曲雙膝收回雙腳,腳掌相對,腳跟盡量貼近大腿內側近會陰位置腳尖向前。雙手抓住雙腳腰部挺直。

3.眼望前方,上下彈動雙腿,好像蝴蝶一樣。

4.雙手按壓雙膝深呼一口氣,用雙肘的力量盡量將雙腿平壓在地上堅持3~5次呼吸時長。然後,還原至初始位置。

如果自己的胯部打得比較開,這種強度的體式已經無法滿足你,可以用瑜伽磚書本之類的東西將雙腳墊高,會有更強烈的感覺的。

甘草雖不起眼,卻能和百藥混搭。所以,不要小看簡單的體式——它雖然難度系數不高,但只要你做對,它的作用可不小!

我們知道,骨盆保護著人的生殖系統和泌尿系統。長時間坐著,氣血中的雜質就會慢慢沈積到骨盆裏,這時它成了接納垃圾、廢物的容器。久而久之,你經脈不通了,氣血不運行了,這裏就會滋生出細      菌,從而導致炎癥,表現在臉上就是斑點、痤瘡、紅疙瘩。

蝴蝶式運動量不算太大,卻恰到好處地鍛煉了最難鍛煉到的部位——髖部。通過雙腿的頻繁運動,不但能打通腿上的經絡,消滅炎癥,還能增加骨盆和腹腔的供血量,使內臟得到血的供養而煥發活力。這 種活力表現在臉上就是臉色紅潤、膚色潔白、無斑無痘、容顏嬌嫩。

經常練習這個體式還能調節泌尿功能、緩解坐骨神經痛,很適合經常坐辦公室的朋友。

① 腰部放松

雙腳腳掌相合,不用把腳跟太靠近腹股溝,可以稍微離腹股溝遠些,伽人們也可以自行調整,直到感覺最舒服為止。通過蝴蝶式的練習,可以對你的腰部進行較大的放松。

② 獲得內在的平靜

蝴蝶式作為陰瑜伽的體式之一,具備了陰瑜伽的好處:平靜思緒。你看看這個體式,身體內曲,呼吸,內觀,自然外在的煩擾都會跑掉啦。

③ 讓肩部柔軟、放松

長時間看電腦/手機的人,肩部以上部位會習慣性前傾,這無形給肩部帶來更多的壓力。做蝴蝶式,可以把軀幹完全向前伸展,這樣一來,肩部肌肉的緊張感頓消,變得柔軟而放松。

蝴蝶式怎麽做最好?

先將臀部坐在地上,如果想更舒服一些,屁股下方可以墊一塊薄薄的毯子。

曲腿,雙腳腳底並攏,腳跟盡量靠近會陰,雙手抓住兩腳腳尖部分,膝蓋盡量貼住瑜伽墊。

動作進行過程中,背部挺直,雙膝有節奏地上下振動。保持2-3分鐘。

如果想獲得上面提到的好處。再根據這個簡單的體式,進行變化即可。

比如③ ,就可以將原來的背部挺直,變成前曲。

hd2.jpg
hd1.jpg
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

發表於 2018-12-15 22:55:35 |顯示全部樓層
功法對我的坐骨神經痛好似會有幫助,一定要練習。
謝kfcc

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

金牌會員

發表於 2018-12-17 10:46:43 |顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 kfcc 於 2018-12-17 11:59 編輯
wongs 發表於 2018-12-15 22:55
功法對我的坐骨神經痛好似會有幫助,一定要練習。
謝kfcc

我们锻炼功法不要贪心,不要常换来换去,这样锻炼恐怕难成就啦!就好象经常换男女朋友一样,哈!最后变成光棍花心大少,哈!好像kfcc本身就以平甩为主修功课,仙人揉腹为补助,偶尔感冒才使用其他治疗感冒的功法配合啦!练功一定要主次分明啦!还有一种人更贪心,一次过锻炼十几种功法,又加上拔罐、拍打、艾灸、泡脚。。一大堆,结果呢!反而到医院度假去啦!为什么?因为血气不足,哪里耗的起这样多呢?兵力都不足够啦!还要乱调兵分散血气,最后往往全军覆没,不是吗?尤其是全身推拿按摩及常乱拔罐,猛烈拍打这些最耗血气。
有些人还没有找到自己主修的功法,就换一下试试,这种测试我建议每个功法测试2个星期即可,测试完了八九种功法,就选择排毒气感强,比较适合自己病情的功法来做主修啦!不必好几年都不断更换功法,这叫举棋不定贪心多多啦!哈!练功测试功法也要注意,不要选择那些自己病情不是很适合或体重不是很适合的功法啦!比方说低血压,您去使用跪膝法太久,不是血气下降加重病情吗?体制差血气若弱的,却要死命拍打,这样又没有注意食疗补血,不出问题才怪呢!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

發表於 2018-12-17 13:41:54 |顯示全部樓層
有機會在天羅地網跟你學習感到好幸福
不會忘記你的金石良言
希望更多人有機會接觸你的貼文而得到幫助,
最重要係令得迷途知返,不要步入萬劫不復之路

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

金牌會員

發表於 2018-12-18 10:27:18 |顯示全部樓層
wongs 發表於 2018-12-17 13:41
有機會在天羅地網跟你學習感到好幸福
不會忘記你的金石良言
希望更多人有機會接觸你的貼文而得到幫助,

不客气!以前在山药论坛,很多锻炼拉筋拍打的出现问题,就跑过来锻炼平甩啦!哈!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

發表於 2019-4-21 15:05:51 |顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 wongs 於 2019-4-21 15:09 編輯

我们锻炼功法不要贪心,不要常换来换去,这样锻炼恐怕难成就啦!就好象经常换男女朋友一样,哈!最后变成光棍花心大少,哈!好像kfcc本身就以平甩为主修功课,仙人揉腹为补助,偶尔感冒才使用其他治疗感冒的功法配合啦!练功一定要主次分明啦!还有一种人更贪心,一次过锻炼十几种功法,又加上拔罐、拍打、艾灸、泡脚。。一大堆,结果呢!反而到医院度假去啦!为什么?因为血气不足,哪里耗的起这样多呢?兵力都不足够啦!还要乱调兵分散血气,最后往往全军覆没,不是吗?尤其是全身推拿按摩及常乱拔罐,猛烈拍打这些最耗血气。

重溫你的貼文 (如上),唔明白血氣不足的人做全身推拿按摩是最耗血气的事,可請你簡單講解一下當中的原理嗎?
全军覆没是什麼意思

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

發表於 2019-4-21 19:15:13 |顯示全部樓層
感謝分享
回復

使用道具 舉報

8#
無效樓層,該帖已經被刪除

主題

好友

積分

金牌會員

發表於 2019-4-22 09:59:43 |顯示全部樓層
walterlam 發表於 2019-4-21 23:01
郭兆明博士 - 閉氣法 (加強肺功能、全身免疫功能) (字幕)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFhhGAP_w

我不太鼓励这种锻炼方法,不是很适合初学者,因为乱闭气控制呼吸,很容易导致头晕、喘的偏差问题啦!我看过中国某中医也提过这个方法,他也说要小心锻炼以免头晕啦!(注:有些人教导会错将这种头晕的偏差当初自然练功的反应,其实确实是偏差,不是练功排毒反应啦!)
回復

使用道具 舉報

10#
無效樓層,該帖已經被刪除
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:28 , Processed in 0.046179 second(s), 23 queries .

回頂部