使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

發表於 2019-9-29 15:40:13 |顯示全部樓層
轉載至黃餘泰小朋友

“3 Idiots” is a comedy film directed by Rajkumar Hirani in which the friendship of three students who study at an Indian engineering college is a satire about the social pressures and difficulties under the Indian education system. This film is narrated through parallel dramas, one in the present and the other ten years in the past. The film also shows 3 main lessons of life that are unable to be taught by books but by new experiences, curiosity and the strong will for new knowledge.

The film talks about how three best friends from university, Farhan, Rancho, and Raju, are reunited after the long search of their friend Rancho who has a secret that he has been keeping from them since the day they met. The constant flashbacks between their years in university and the present show the process of their bonding and their friendship where they often got into amusing shenanigans involving the Dean of Delhi's Imperial College of Engineering, Viru Sahastrabudhe (nicknamed Virus), and dealt with some serious events that many people encounter in everyday life. The film portrays how Rancho teaches Farhan and Raju to think from a different perspective even though they are seen as “idiots” to the outside world.

The first main lesson of life is that you shouldn’t be rushing to seek success, this would lead to you being even more unsuccessful because if you rush the chances that you are focused is lower than not thinking about achieving great things. Rancho says, “Pursue excellence, then success will find you.”, the fact that the large majority of people are finding success not allowing success to find them as they are unable to achieve excellence. This excellence is when you are focused on the thing that you are passionate about and obsessed about then the success from that area will come to you.

The second lesson is to understand and be able to break down the knowledge you receive not memorize repetitively. Rancho says, “Learning is not memorizing the exact words from the book. Learning is understanding it and being able to explain it in your own words.”, this simple sentence portrays an idea of how modern-day students just memorize everything that they get in touch with but are unable to utilize it into good use. An example of this is when Rancho first appears in the university and uses the simple science which is learned in primary school to seek revenge on the senior student when he “pissed” in front of his dorm. Another example is when he was attending a class when he was asked to define a machine, but his definition was not accepted he was sent out of the classroom. However, he forgot his book and described it to his teacher by saying its features, he says, “Instruments that record analyze summarize organize debate and explain information which is illustrative non-illustrative hardbound paperback jacketed non-jacketed with forwarding introduction, table of contents, index that is intended for the enlightenment, understanding enrichment enhancement and education of the human brain through sensory root of vision,” showing how a simple object could be broken down into different bits which could also be described as creative.
The third lesson is that you should be able to accept failure and learn to cope with failure itself and learn from it. In the film, Jay Lobo, one of the current students in the university, was creating a helicopter drone with a wireless camera to finish an assignment. He encounters Virus and presents him his own creation but due to the lateness and the incompleteness of the creation, he is unable to graduate which breaks his and his family’s heart, and he is unable to cope with such a large failure decides to take his life for it. If anyone takes everything seriously then the suicide rate would increase drastically. The pressures that students receive attending schools worldwide is high. Take Hong Kong as an example, nearly every student would live only for their marks in a test, what school they go to, their job. The typical ideology of Hong Kong people is to get into a good school, get into a job with a decent amount of salary and live up to other people’s expectations. However, not all people are able to be so successful, this is when they are now unable to learn and cope with different failures that they have leading to their miserable death. Benjamin Franklin once said, “Many people die at twenty-five and aren't buried until they are seventy-five.”, this implies the effect that people receive when they are living the life for others. It is unrealistic. The fact that people aren’t allowed to be doing the thing that they want to be is not ethical.

In conclusion, I think the film brings out essential life lessons that are both useful and important to our daily human lives. I consider that the film is successful in every way as it is one of the highest-grossing Indian films overseas. The film also teaches every human being how to live properly and be unique and not live for others but for yourselves.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

註冊會員

發表於 2019-10-3 14:24:23 |顯示全部樓層
前天參加放生活動,阿Sir 話有徵文比賽,老婆昨天一個勁兒再睇一次3 idiots  ,但未去看清楚參賽資格。

作者 : Yoanna

国庆参加完活动,想来印度电影真的是一味宝藏,不如再看看吧

So,All is well!

周三马上重新返看,真是思绪不同。

国内电影近几年是突飞猛进,但是相较印度,很多程度上我们真的自愧不如,他们真诚、大胆、和细腻,我们老是自诩大国为上,大国如何能在文艺界放开,这把文化戒尺还是需要在度量下,尺度和界度都放宽了,思维和高度才会出来吧,对于印度大多数人的印象是落后,贫穷,拥挤的国家,男女极度不平等的国度,是,这是这个国度的公认问题,不但是外界,他们的国民也深知这些问题,但是他们敢于直面自己国家的问题,直面问题,才会有解决问题的勇气和态度,世间的问题就是先提出再解决吧,这点我们真的需要好好学习,态度高于言语,这也是为什么近几年印度的作品这么令人激动人心,作品代表着创作者的态度和国家的包容力吧。

电影的主旋律是乐观,努力,积极,热爱自己所学的,追求自己的梦想,利用一切去排除困难;刺痛了教育体制的呆板,一成不变,应试教育,追逐名利,滥用职权,我也算是在这类教育体制下成长的一代了,也不知道自己是好运还是记性太好,靠着死记硬背式的教育,也是瞎猫碰到死耗子考上了所谓别人眼中的好大学,but,又如何呢,这电影让人反思到足以否定又否定你的“十年寒窗”也是好事一件。

150分钟的片长,没有半点拖沓重复把故事主线讲述的有血有肉,喜泪参半,故事简单易明,但真要如三位故事主角一样的领悟力,也是需要有些社会历练后先知这些道理,活得明白不是人人都能有的福气。教育的枷锁、生活的枷锁、社会的枷锁、或者人生在世的枷锁,这些我们都是一边挣扎着一边深陷其中,又无力反抗,我特别理解自己的挣扎和无力,这不就是我们国家的文化传承嘛,幽幽古国千年历史,很多根深蒂固在我们血脉中的固有思维,我们的知书达理、通情知世都是从生下来就被灌输规律,规则。社会很多标准在你出生就已经形成了,成功的标准,好的标准,善的标准。我们无情否定这些标准,你怎可和制定这些标准的人说理,说理的人你都无从下手去找。

aamir khan可谓是印度的文化宝藏,之前看过一个他的专访,记者直接问他:你觉得你的国家好吗?我是从这里看到这个演员身上的闪闪发光的星星,他说:好,不好,我都不能给我自己的国家下结论,他的不好,我能做的是告诉大家我的看法,他的好,我希望大家也能看到。这是个智者才能显示出的非凡星星吧,也是如此片中男主角令朋友敬重令人嫉妒的傻气,真实纯粹,偏偏被主角全部拥有了这些“傻气”,那种内心的平稳强壮,我是佩服的,真实的对待自己和他人,真谓难能可贵。

没办法说片中那个片段要剧透解读,因为电影本身节奏、故事、桥段整个安排,可否是顺畅到一气呵成,每一个桥段达成的节奏进展,欢笑、傻气、天真,完美的呈现了这个故事。最后对自己的寄望,我也想在这个繁杂的世界做个清醒的傻瓜,有些问题改变不了他,可是也不顺应问题本身,很多人说改变不了什么,就适应它,适应了问题或环境本身你就不会觉得是问题了,你会觉得:这有什么问题吗?这不是常理吗?

近两年和老公一起看了好多印度电影,这次写影评也是半点没迟疑,拿出这部电影再看,再写,我给电影满分,为什么,不是因为它好到没有缺点。而是因为它又让我有了敢于认傻的勇气,毕业快8年,当觉得世界越来越没办法好的时候,好的作品,伟大的艺术者,又借助自己的画笔告诉你世界很美好,一切都可以改变,世界往好的方向又迈进了一步,变好变更好。

电影实则在谈教育,但是也剖析了人生,也在推动着社会。电影也教我们认识什么是朋友,什么是爱情,什么是人生的道理,什么是为了自己热爱的事业去奋斗。“考试有很多,老爸却只有一个,只要你在,我们就在。”这样的话,怎能不为之感动。正如这句“All is well”有些阿甘式的自勉,当你觉得社会不公,真理不在的时候,没事,握紧拳头,敲敲胸口:All is well,一切都不晚。
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

發表於 2019-11-29 21:47:30 |顯示全部樓層
题目系只要你认真做好,就会有卓越成就
網轉載友:潘嘉浩

三傻大鬧好萊塢觀後感
只要你認真做好,就會有卓越的成就
讀書究竟是為了什麼?為將來在社會能找到一份好的工作,有好的收入?有做好足夠知識儲備?還是在讀書的時候不斷開拓自己的思維?在填鴨式的教育體制下每個人都失去創造力和發掘自己潛力的一面,其實上帝做人都賦予每一個人無限的創造力,只是每個人局限於生活環境所致。一個隻關心考試做官的民族,對廣闊的世界已經沒有了證實的好奇心。電影裏的查圖是一個死讀書讀死書得分的機器,每次考試答題無一不是第一,但是他對於運用知識還是一概不通。10年後的一次相約才知道男主角是一位有400項專利發明鼎鼎大名的科學家。這也從另外一個角度講到男主角不僅擁有創新型思維,同時對事物有著認真的追求,使他有卓越的成就。一萬個小時定律有這樣一個經典邏輯:無論你從事什麼工作,只要你認真做好,一萬個小時後,你就是這個領域的專家。每個厲害的科學家,運動員他們之所以有卓越的成就並非他們都是天賦異稟,而是付出了持續不斷的努力。每個人手裏都擁有一粒種子,只要你認真澆灌就會長出燦爛的花朵。

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

註冊會員

發表於 2019-11-30 21:17:08 |顯示全部樓層
Hi, my name is Hayden. I am here to win an iPhone by writing 1000 words. I hope that my paragraphs interest you. The Three Idiots Movie was really good and I learned a lot of stuff. I hope that you learn from my work too.

1. I learned that you need to follow your heart. Farhan didn’t follow his heart in the beginning, so he would always get terrible grades. He was very weak. He didn’t have the courage to ask or tell his father that he didn’t want to be an engineer. He actually wanted to be a photographer! So Rancho finally persuaded him to ask his dad.
     2. Nothing is all about money, it is mostly your relationship. Suhas bought an expensive watch for Pia because she was wearing her mom’s old watch. If Rancho didn’t “steal” Pia’s watch and lied to Suhas, Pia wouldn’t have known how bratty Suhas was. If Suhas really liked Pia than he wouldn’t have said that it is embarrassing for him that Pia is wearing an “ancient” watch. Sure he is rich but that doesn’t mean that his girlfriend can’t wear her mom’s old watch.
     3. Don’t put so much pressure on yourself. Joy put so much pressure on himself that he chose suicide. Raju almost died too if it wasn’t for his good friends. The pressure on Raju made him pick terrible choices. He didn’t want to harm his good friends nor did he want to put pressure on his dad and leave him to die right in front of his eyes. So he chose suicide.  He was lucky he didn’t die too. Jumping off the third floor gives you a huge chance of death.
     4. Proudest does not mean smartest. Chatus was a proud person. He believed that he would get the best grades. He distracted the other people, but Rancho helped them get “revenge”. Chatus didn’t like it when he got into second place instead of first place, but he hated it when his enemy, Rancho, got into first place. He still didn’t learn so he kept on being a proud man, and so in the end he finally admitted that Rancho, the humble one is greater and smarter than him, but unfortunately after all those years when he finally learned to be humble it was too late. So it is better learn from your mistakes earlier than later.
     5. Use your intelligence, don’t just learn it. Rancho actually used the stuff. He used it to help Mona give birth. It is amazing how he turned a vacuum cleaner into a machine that supports the mother give birth. He actually used the tiny things he learned, combined them together and then created a new human being.
     6. Follow excellence, success will chase you.  Rancho was the one and only one who did that. He didn’t care if he would get in first place or not, he just did it. Chatus wanted to get the first place, but when he didn’t.  He got all upset and stuff.  When Rancho was helping Mona, he didn’t care if he got kicked out of the school or not, he just wanted to help Mona. He got friends because he concentrated on being nice and kind to his friends, he didn’t just concentrate on what he got from them. Chatus on the other hand was the complete opposite of Rancho. He didn’t care what kind or if he had any friends at all. He just concentrated on being big and wealthy.  Chatus wanted to get wealthy so right? So if he knew earlier that Rancho was the famous scientist, then when they met again his attitude would have been much kinder. Rancho got Viru’s pen because he didn’t focus on getting the pen, he focused on being an engineer. Chatus on the other hand, focused on getting the pen, and so he didn’t follow excellence so success didn’t chase him.
   7. True friends are always on your side. When Farhan refused to tell his dad that he didn't actually want to become photographer, Rancho did a dangerous dare just to get his friends what they actually wanted. Anyone can tell that Rancho actually likes his friends, but on the other side, Chatus continuously mocks and jeers them. Anyone can tell that Chatus doesn't like them.
     8. If you are in trouble, you can always depend on your friends. Your friends are always there when you need them. Just like Rancho, Pia and Farhan. They were there to help when Raju’s dad almost died... in-fact they were the ones who saved him.  Rancho was the one whom got the call first, then he sprang to action. Friends help friends right? Rancho was annoying Pia, but she still agreed to help. At first when Raju just got to the hospital he went on and on about how using a scooter was not a good idea, but when the doctor came out and told Pia that if another minute was lost then Raju’s dad could have died, so it was a good idea to bring him to the hospital on a scooter instead of waiting for the ambulance. Until then did Raju realize how good of a friend they were.
     9. Nothing is all about winning or losing. Chatus was all winning, so even if he is in second place he would make a big fuss over it. Rancho, on the other hand, was getting it done and doing it. Farhan and Raju wanted to get good grades and perfection, so they got the opposite. They cared if they lost, but Rancho didn't so he learned. You can’t learn if you’re all about winning. Your grades will worry you just like they worried Farhan and Raju. Tests are supposed to help you learn, not for worrying about your grades. I used to do that too!!!  Now I know that that was a silly habit.
     10. Treat your friends with care. You would know when your friend is a real friend or not. You could feel it. Real friends would actually care for you. If they just give you things to you or just praises you but doesn't care what happens to your relationship, then they are not real friends. Raju had that problem. He didn't like Rancho and Farhan at first, but after they saved his dad, they proved to him that they really did care.
     11. Understand what you learn. Chatus and the librarian, were typing Chatus’s speech, when the librarian gave him a warning. The librarian asked if he would like to read over it and understand, but Chatus refused. Chatus even told the librarian that there is no need to read over it and understand it, because all he has to do is memorize it and make the headmaster proud. On the day when he was going to present his speech, he insulted the headmaster and his professors unknowingly. He got his consequence. I would always read over my speeches or written projects a few times to myself before presenting it to my class. If you use the least amount of effort possible, it always leads to more difficult situations.
     12. Try making friends...not enemies. Chatus loathes Rancho, But Rancho doesn't care. Chatus doesn't even try to make friends because he thinks that he is Viru’s favourite student already. When Rancho first went to the school, he tried to be as optimistic about making friends. He tried to be nice but fair, but of course if there is love than there will be hatred. When they grew up, and when Chatus saw Rancho again, Chatus mocked him saying that he was an elementary school teacher. He bragged about how he has an assistant that is a famous engineer. Then when he realized that Rancho was the famous engineer, he pleaded for forgiveness.
13. Pay attention to what you are doing. Chatus didn't pay attention when giving his speech, so he got his consequence, Viru and the other directer beat him up. At first Raju didn't realize the good qualities that Rancho had...he didn't realize until Rancho saved his dad. Then Raju got his dream job, Raju realized Rancho’s awesome qualities. He just had to pay attention to the people beside him. Farhan didn't realize how badly he wanted the photographer job until Rancho secretly mailed his letter, and when Rancho persuaded him to plead his dad to let him switch jobs, and to buy him a brand new camera. All he needed to do was to pay attention to what he wanted to do more, just like Raju. Chatus didn't realize how to be guilty until Rancho became a scientist. Not just any scientist, but a famous one too! Chatus bragged about how he is doing business with a famous scientist. All that time he didn't know Rancho was the famous scientist, until one day he realized Rancho was the famous scientist, had he be able to ever feel guilty. He didn't pay attention so he got his consequence, he lost his fortune.

I really do hope you liked the stuff I wrote down in front of you, and I also hope it teaches you. I want to thank you for giving me a chance for winning a phone. I really appreciate it! And again Thank You!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:19 , Processed in 0.030644 second(s), 19 queries .

回頂部